Week 15, Post 2

 On my hypothetical business's Facebook page created specifically for this class, my total page likes this week are up 7.7% from last week, my page views, page followers and page likes are up 100%, and my reach is up 200%. (I'm not quite understanding the difference between total page likes and page likes.)

  For my actual business page, which I don't really use, my total page likes are up 0.7% while my page likes are up 100%; my reach, engagements, recommendations and followers are up 100% from last week but my page views are down 20% from last week. Some interaction from Facebook users with my page could be the result of clients tagging me in their posts. The two posts that we were assigned to do last month for this class made an impact as well.

Comments

Popular Posts