Week1A: My Template

 I chose this template for my blog because the theme's thumbnail looked clean, simple, and seemed to be friendly toward emphasizing photography. However, now that I have previewed it after writing this sentence, I am having second thoughts. I may very well switch themes down the road.

 I know from experience with my website that themes are very important. Some themes cause people to react very strongly to them, which can give you a massive head start in winning over your target audience.

  To be perfectly honest, I really don't have anything else to say on the subject at this time.

Comments

  1. I actually really like this layout. It reminds me of Spotify, and I love Spotify. The design is simple, easy to navigate, and is straight to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your theme! It's very organized and well put together. The color scheme is natural but also is pleasing to the eye. The style of blog looks professional and has a nice lay out. I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts