Week 12

 When it comes to other social media platforms that we haven't addressed much in this class, I use LinkedIn currently. I use it as a tool for job searching, but not really for anything else. I'm in a freelancer group that I completely forgot I was in, so that's obviously not helping me in any way, but I would consider joining a networking group in LinkedIn. It wouldn't be a bad idea.

  Another platform that could be helpful for my photography and videography work is Behance, which I am using for another MiraCosta class and will probably continue with after the semester. It is a platform for sharing creative work, sort of like a portfolio sharing network. Right now my profile is comprised of class assignments unrelated to photography, but I plan to delete all of my classwork and focus on sharing my photography work once my class is finished.

  From what I hear, Tumblr could also be a helpful platform, were it not for the fact that I don't understand it. It seems a lot like Instagram to me, and I am satisfied with what Instagram has to offer and don't really see a need for Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts