Week 3 Part 1

 I have a vague recollection of feeling immense frustration once or twice with a company, but I guess those memories are buried pretty deep because I can't remember any details. I'm sure that social media makes it easier to get noticed by a company you're trying to communicate with, but I have not used that method that I can recall. I don't remember any positive or negative experiences with using social media in this manner...I don't remember any such experiences at all.

  If it was my business on social media and I received positive comments from customers, I would express enthusiastic gratitude. If I received negative comments, I would still find something to be thankful for and express gratitude for that, and then apologize where it was appropriate. If it was possible to remedy the situation or improve it somehow, I would address my willingness to do so.

Comments

  1. I have similar lack of experience attempting to communicate with companies using social media. It's not even something I consider when I am looking for information on a business. With the exception of reviews on Yelp or Trip Advisor.
    Your paragraph on response was very well said. I like that you noted not only gratitude but "enthusiastic gratitude." I also agree it is good to find some way to express appreciation for feedback, even the not so desirable and be accountable when it's fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your response about addressing negative and positive responses with gratitude, that is a great way to keep business and consumers happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts