Week 10, Post 2

 I think if I were to do categories for my business blog, I would have one category for industry news...the latest gear, software, techniques, legal issues facing photographers, trends, etc. Then I might have a category for industry heroes, people who are creating inspiring work and/or doing something for the greater good through or as a result of their work. (I might sometimesvhighlight readers of the blog in this category to create more engagement.) Maybe I would have a category for my own adventures in photography, exploring fun challenges I could give myself for the month and what the results were. I might have a resource category for tutorials, articles, books, films, other blogs, podcasts and anything else I find useful for photographers.

 This week I commented on Caitlyn Cimino's, Vicki Mowery's and Chade Montgomery's blogs.

Comments

Popular Posts